Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Questions About Clothing Answered...


After reading my post about the clothing in the medieval times some people asked me a question. One of the questions from Jessie was: Is the cloth for the clothing expensive? So, to Jessie the answer is: I think the silk and all the more high quality they are the more expensive, but for wool and the less quality they are probably the less expensive they are. The second question was from Noah was: What did children wear? The answer is: Girls wore long dresses from their necks to their ankles. Boys on the other hand(i don't think they wore dresses) wore leather boots, big heavy jackets and tights they also wore rags if they were poor. So, there you have it!

I found the information here
I found the picture here

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you Ali! I really wanted to know. It's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my question.

    ReplyDelete